We are delighted to welcome you and your pet as our guests for Sorrento Centre programming.
Some of the groups who use our site do not host pet friendly events. Please check your organization literature to see if your pet is welcome.
As there is a limited number of pet friendly rooms/sites at Sorrento Centre and to ensure we will be able to accommodate you, we recommend informing us at time of booking that you are travelling with your pet.
There is a daily fee of $10.00 per day per pet [room/cabana] and $5.00 per day per pet in the camp ground. Each space has a limit of 2 pets.
We appreciate that your pet is a member of your family, however we must also remember to keep the comfort and safety of other guests and our staff in mind.
It is our top priority that all guests enjoy their stay so please abide by the following guidelines:
- Pets are only permitted in the cabanas, Casita apartments and in RV and tent sites.
- Pets are not permitted in the kitchen, dining room, lodges or beach. Service dogs excepted.
- Pets must be on a leash or in a carrier at all times when on Centre property, except while in your room.
- Always pick up after your pet! Please respect the Centre grounds and surrounding properties by picking up after your pet. Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so. Disposal bags are available at the front desk at no extra charge and are to be placed in outdoor garbage receptacles only.
- Arrangements must be made through the front desk to have your room serviced. Housekeeping and maintenance staff will not enter a room occupied by a pet without owner supervision.
- Owners are responsible for the behaviour of their pets at all times and they are financially responsible for any damages to Sorrento Centre caused by their pet. Animals that pose a risk to other guests will be asked to leave.
- You will be asked to sign this policy upon check in.
- Pet Policy may be downloaded as .docx here » or as .pdf here »