WE HAVE SOME EXCITING PROGRAMS IN OUR LINEUP!
- SELECT YOUR PROGRAM - Our 2018 Calendar listings :
- Each course / retreat has its own webpage - start here » and navigate the list
- Web fast first, then to print: The course list is posted to the website now (some updates pending). When details are complete - then after layout proofing & printing are completed the print version is mailed out (several weeks after web is up). To be on the hard copy mailing list, contact the office 1-866-694-2409 or email@example.com
- SELECT YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS - Select from accommodation options here »
- PETS - Details of pets policy - see here »
- SELECT YOUR MEALS - Select from meal plan options here »
- REGISTER / MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN at 9am (Pacific Standard Time) on Monday, January 8, 2018.
- ONLINE - to register or make a reservation online see here: Register/Reserve now » (the online option opens a new webpage and goes to www.res.shsdemo.com)
- PHONE - Assistance/clarification is only a phone call away. You may call us in the office and we will be happy to register you over the phone: 250-675-2421 / 1-866-694-2409. Fax 250-675-3032
- EMAIL - If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at:
- CANADA POST - You can always mail:
Sorrento Centre, 1159 Passchendaele Road, PO Box 99 Sorrento, BC, Canada V0E 2W0
- Fees for courses are listed on each course's page in the Program Guide, and also on the related webpage. See the index of courses here ».
- We have established a Rest & Relaxation fee for those who want to be self-directed in the mornings. More about R&R option here ».
- Course registration fees are HST exempt. Fees listed are cost per person, and include beach pass, snacks, banquet, sports equipment use, group activities, etc.
- Children and Youth Program fees for 2018 are $85/child, after 2nd sibling $55/child. For information about childcare, children and youth courses, see here » / and here (youth) »
- Fees for Accommodations here » / Meals here » / Pets here »
- We accept Visa or Mastercard.
|COURSE REGISTRATION FEES (HST exempt)|
Course fee is listed with the description of each
Course fee includes: beach pass,
See course listings here »
Sorrento by Rail, Bus or Plane
- Greyhound stops in Sorrento a short walk from the Centre - website ».
- VIA Rail Stops in Kamloops website ».
- The nearest airports are Kelowna Airport website » or Kamloops Airport website ».
- Call the Sorrento Centre Office for assistance re: local shuttle services.
- QUESTIONS? Contact us directly - see here »
Summer programs fill up quickly, so we encourage you to register as early as possible.
First, select the course, accommodation, and meal options you would like. The tuition fee is listed with each course description. Links to each course webpage are listed here: Courses »
Information on accommodations and meal plans:
You can make your reservation now with the online registration/reservation system - here » .
Or call Sorrento Centre at (250) 675-2421 or toll free at 1-866-694-2409. We will be pleased to answer any questions or concerns.
If you prefer to get in touch with us via e-mail, you can contact us at :firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept Visa or MasterCard.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sorrento Centre!
PAYMENT OF COURSES
Final payment for the Five Weeks of Summer courses is due June 1, 2018.
For all other Sorrento Centre courses, please note that payment in full is due at least 30 days in advance of your arrival. If you have made your deposit by credit card your balance will be automatically charged to that card unless we have been notified of a different form of payment.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We require a deposit of $100 per adult registration ($50 for weekend courses). If you have to cancel a booking, this deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be used as a deposit for another course within the same calendar year.
If you have to cancel, up to two weeks before commencement of the course, your notification in writing permits you to receive a full refund less deposit. No refunds are provided for cancellations within two weeks of the start of the course.
In order for everyone to participate in Sorrento Centre’s programs, we are able to provide full and partial bursaries through our Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund. Parishes requesting support for an individual or family are asked to provide transportation to and from Sorrento Centre.
Our funds are limited, so we always welcome donations to the Dorothy Thomas Bursary Fund.
A second bursary, the Founders’ Fund, has been established to encourage youth and young families to participate in ministry at Sorrento Centre.
We gratefully receive donations towards this special fund honouring Jim Cruickshank and the early founders. Charitable receipts are issued for all donations.
We issue gift certificates in any amount, redeemable for your stay at Sorrento Centre. According to your preference, the certificates can be sent to you or directly to the recipient.
In the past, parents and grandparents have registered their families or individuals and paid for it through gift certificates.
It is as easy as picking up the phone: 1-866-694-2409, toll free! Our office staff will be pleased to assist you.