What is a Sorrento Centre Associate?
Sorrento Centre exists because of the generous support of hundreds of people just like you! As a non-profit society, we depend on our Sorrento Centre Associates’ gifts of their time and talent as well as the treasure of their money and their wisdom.
The annual membership for 2018 is $50. The proceeds of these fees will be directed towards our bursary fund, making it possible for others to have the opportunity to join us at the Centre.
As a Sorrento Centre Associate you will receive regular email updates and Sorrento news, and participate in policy making and election of Directors through the Annual General Meeting.
You will also have an exclusive invitation to the May Work/Study Week and the Thanksgiving Work/Study Weekend. Participation in these work/study events are priced as a “pay-what-you-can” donations.
We would be delighted to answer your questions. Call to find out how to become a Sorrento Centre Associate?
- Crossing Jordan: Baptism as holy inhabiting - Associates' Work/Study Week - with Michael Thompson: Sunday, May 6 – Saturday, May 12, 2018 - details »
- Associates' Work/Study Weekend - October 5-8, 2018 - details TBA »
- Annual General Meeting - date TBA
- For more about the Sorrento Centre, see here »
- Sorrento Parish Partners - here »
- Bylaws here »
- Governance Policies here »